ABOUT THE CONTEST EURASIA WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION' 2018
EAWSC is an ambitious project of tasting competition, which is planned to be held in different states of the Eurasian continent, since this region includes most of the countries of traditional winemaking.
International wine competitions have turned into rush championships. Positive dynamics of development, attracting highly qualified experts as judges, attention from representatives of trading organizations and specialized press confirm that such events are an important element in the development and promotion of the industry. International competitions become an important political and economic event for all countries that conduct it on their territory
Objective of the project:
- formation and development of wine consumption culture in the Eurasian consumer market;
- providing winemaking companies with an effective tool to promote their products, as well as their own brands;
- expansion and diversification of sales markets.
The main aspects of the competition:
EURASIA WINE & SPIRITS COMPETITION is held under the patronage of the International Organization of Vine and Wine (O.I.V.) with strict adherence to the strictest of all existing regulations:
- the quality of the competitive samples is evaluated in accordance with the methodology of O.I.V. on a 100-point system with the preservation of the anonymity of the submitted samples,
- at least 2/3 of foreign experts in commissions,
- no more than 30% of the awarded samples,
- electronic processing of results,
- high requirements for the venue and level of organization.
As a result of the competition, the following will be awarded: A large gold medal in each category of drinks; medals - gold, silver, bronze. The task of the organizers is to familiarize local consumers and representatives of HoReCa with the best samples of competitive wines.
We invite you to participate!